Sunday, February 1, 2015

On All Fours

    I called around this morning and could not locate 16 or 18 inch brake lines. I alos ran a search online with no results... I am thinking they don't make theses sizes as standard.. it was 12 in ch or 20 inch. So for now I will just leave it as is. I have a long line and a 12 inch i can use later to make it look better (different) or not LOL.

    I bled the brakes and got the car back on the ground. I used one of those break bleeding kits so I wouldn't have to bug my GF to come out and help. It worked better than expected. The bottle could stand to be bigger but it worked. I had this laying around from when I was working on the 35 Ford but never got around to taking it out of the package.

    It rained here all day so that's about it. Here are some pictures of it on the ground...











  
 I definitely need to give her a bath! I took these pictures with the flash and little light but they came out too dark. I will get more after I test drive and re-blog the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment