Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wire Brush & Primer

    I wire bushed the parts some more. I also hit the hard to reach and the groves in the wheels with a grinding stone on my Dremel.

Left has been wire brushed but the grooves were done later.

Hmmm should I cut a turn or two off of these ;o)


    Once these parts where ready I shot them with bare metal primer.

Dig'n this white


    I stretched the drum springs out so the primer would get in the inside good.



    I also cleaned up the idler arm, now I just need to find a box and send it in for rebuild.

There is the slightest bit of play in the pin (?)



    I will shoot the parts (minus the idler arm) with black tomorrow. Once that dries I have to finish up the rest of the parts. I also need a couple more cans of paint and primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment