Friday, July 18, 2014

Back in Biz-ness

... Set out early this morning and picked up another grinder. Got back and went to work on the remaining parts.I'm not sure what else I can add except ya better wear gloves while grinding... took mine off for a minute and promptly wire wheeled my thumb .. ouch!

Before...



After...




    Wow The camera really brings out the spots you could not get to with the grinder!

    I also took the parts out of the vinegar to see how they where doing... not to bad...








  The springs will havet o go back in but I put the lower A arms back in to gett he parts I could not reach with the grinder.



    I hit the drum springs with the grinder too .. got my thumb while doing these! The one time I take my gloves off ... figures!








    Here are the picures I left out yesterday of the passenger side wheel well...



Some nice black paint under the flaking undercoating!





No comments:

Post a Comment