Thursday, July 17, 2014

Spindle Stew

    Well today turned out to pretty much be a bust. I had to go to The home depot to get a couple new wire wheels for my grinder and do some other shopping. It was late by the time I got started. About 5 minutes into it my grinder bit the dust.



    I also went to Wall-mart and picked up 5 gallons of vinegar to soak a few parts. I have the springs for the drums in there as well as the uprights, upper A arms, various other parts, and the coil springs. Most of the rust should be gone in a few days. Here is a shot of my spindle stew ...



    Last night I started cleaning up the frame in the passenger wheel well but I did not get any pictures yet. I did not finish in there because my wire wheel got to small to work with. I want to clean up and paint everything I can before I fill the space back up with suspension parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment