Saturday, April 4, 2015

Driver's Door & More (Three Days)

    Thursday I spent time cleaning up some window parts and painting them with Reformer.












I also glued the whisker strips on the door and trim molding. (reveal)











Friday I glued the channel in .....




I also straightened out the edges of the access holes and the lock rod.


Before

After

After
Before
After



Took apart the vent window divider bar...









The outer stainless strip on the divider bar had a pretty good dent I straightened out a bit.

Before



I received my replacement windshield rubber.... still the wrong one! GRRRR I sent both of them back and ordered from a company out West. I do not expect it to get here until the end of next week! So I started on the back driver side glass. (Saturday)











I found these things in the panel.....







It looks like there was a patch panel added at some point.



The drain hose is toast and will need to be replaced.





Floor looks pretty good..






All ready for new channel and whisker strips!


Put the door glass in.....



No comments:

Post a Comment